Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Weeding, cafes, and dog fuss | My week in pictures #2

Here's a look back at my week in pictures.


MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER
I had a day off from my helpx work so I went for some lunch in the park, then headed to the Chatterbox Cafe for an iced coffee with cream and ice-cream. Yum! The cafe is opposite The Best Drop Tavern, which me and Amy became regulars at during our short stay in Kalamunda. 


TUESDAY 29TH NOVEMBER
One section of the garden before me and Amy started weeding it.

WEDNESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER
After we finished weeding that section. Last day of work.

THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER
Giving Peppy some fuss before leaving our helpx house.

FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER
Day apart from Amy was spent wandering around Fremantle town and catching Pokemon. I finally caught a Kangaskhan, the kangaroo-like pokemon that you can only catch in Australia. On my journey I spotted this sign, for the band I enjoyed watching on Halloween. So me and Amy decided to have a spontaneous night out to see them again.

SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER
Went to the Fremantle markets in the morning to pick up some fruit and veg. Went to South Beach for ten minutes until it rained. Cooked up lots of veggie spag bol for the next few days.

SUNDAY 4TH DECEMBER
Got the bus to Bibra Lake, had a walk around and then some lunch. Then we went Ice Skating followed by hot chocolates to warm us up.

J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!